Writings of the general word's body

Monday, August 28, 2006

Found Blogs

And how about this one....

At the beginning there was a huge drop of milk

I reflected on these words this morning, surrounded by my books, the embodiment of my hopes, as well as the expression of what I want to grow beyond, a life where books and ideas are the most intimate companions. My bed is huddled in a corner and almost fenced in by piles of books. I gaze at them and they remind me about the sacrifices I am undergoing in being here in England, sacrifices occasioned by the opportunity to study here, but which has led to an upheaval in my life of such magnitude that its is clear that the distortions of reality represented by the description of the master of paradox of whom it is said that “He is so tall that only the tufts of his hair can be seen” are clearly at playBut within the arena circumscribed by these books, by this reversion to bachelorhood, I hope to realize dreams that till now have been aborted by untoward factors.

2 comments:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Your new template is good. Your layout now looks like a newspaper.

Well done and God bless.

jams o donnell said...

Thanks for the plug. I will be linking to Wordsbody. It is excellent reading.