Writings of the general word's body

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Unoma Azuah launches 'Edible Bones' today



Yaba is staking its claim as another hub of literary activity in Lagos, on the Mainland as opposed to the island arts-monopoly to boot. There's the monthly Book N Gauge for a start. There are 2 events in Yaba this after and here's the one I will be attending. One has to attend of course, it's Unoma Azuah's launch event for her second novel, 'Edible Bones'. The launch is many months in the planning and I can't wait to lay my hands on a copy of the book.

Here's an interview of I did with Unoma Azuah, published last year - Writing as a way of relating to others.

Today's reading/launch starts at 2pm.

Venue: National Library, Yaba, Lagos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know how to get my hands on a copy of this book? Who distributes it?
Cheers!